Hi Stitchers -
The Online Needlework Show is a "virtual" Internet Market for designers, manufacturers, and shop owners. It starts tomorrow (April 15th). I’ll send out an email when the show is officially open – today you can check out the list of vendors and start marking the list of who you want to see. It’s at http://needleworkshow.com/cgi-bin/2009.pl
If you haven’t done the Online Show before, here’s the scoop:
YOU, the stitcher consumer, are invited to attend! The show starts at 2:00PM (EST) Wednesday Apr. 15th http://www.needleworkshow.com/ You may browse at your leisure all of the vendors that will be “exhibiting” , including Needle Delights Originals! Some of the vendors offer doorprizes (be sure to check out NDO!), and there are usually some games and other fun stuff to do.
This is a fun tradeshow that I get to actually “take you along with me to see”. Although only shops can purchase from the vendors, you, as the customer, will have a huge part in helping me decide what to bring into the shop. I love this show because I don’t have to travel, dress up, leave my kitties, eat out, or stay in a hotel. Wait – I love all those things too (except leaving my kitties). Anyway, it really is fun and I hope you’ll come along with me and see what is new. As with a lot of popular shows, this one continues to grow and there are more than 100 vendors at this Online Show. This will be Needle Delights Originals’ 2nd show and I can’t wait to see how my new patterns do.
If you want to place an order, here’s what you need to do:
When you find what you want, E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email us through the website www.needledelights.com
- Please furnish the item number (if given), the Name of the Item, the Designer or Company Name (so we know where to order it from),
- I will be placing all of the orders on Monday evening and as soon as those orders are sent to us, we will get them off to you or notify you they are in and ready for pick up.
- You can print out the pages from the vendors you want and bring it to the shop if you prefer.
- Let us know if you have any questions.
- It is okay to send more than one email if you want to be sure to get something ordered before time runs out.
- Order early if you can since this will greatly assist me in placing my orders. Since I’m exhibiting as well as shopping, I’m doing double duty!!
Please do not order direct from any sites – I can order everything for you, even if it’s on a designer’s regular website instead of the show.
Please note: Some of these companies have started imposing minimum orders on us, the shops. I will do everything I can to get your orders, but will not promise that I can. I have worked with other shops in the past and will try again. Please order early so that we can try to avoid disappointment and I can try to "piggyback" with another shop. Thanks for understanding.