Home > Archived Newsletter Messages > Happy New Year Sale!
Archived Newsletter Messages
Happy New Year Sale!
Sent: December 28, 2005
Hi Stitchers –
Just a quick reminder of our online sale – your last chance to order is tomorrow morning. We’ve taken lots of orders and I know a lot more of you have been to the Merchant Mall. Please place your orders soon as the sale ends promptly at noon tomorrow and I’d hate for anyone to miss it because of waiting until the last minute! See the home page for more details www.needledelights.com. If you have questions, email me – I’ll be checking several times tonight and tomorrow morning. We should have your orders in on Friday and will be processing them Friday and Saturday. If you are picking your order up at the shop, I’m going to try and bribe the UPS man to come early but call first to be sure if you’re coming on Friday afternoon.
New Year's Eve Day Sale...the next day! January 2nd, Monday, everything in the shop will be 20% off. If you want a pattern kitted from your online order, just send us an email and we’ll get what you need together and send everything in one package at the sale prices.
Orders may be emailed or called in to take advantage of the sale on Monday - only items in stock will be available at the sale prices. If you email me early, you'll be "first in line" as I'll go into the shop tomorrow afternoon and pull orders. Phone orders and email orders received Friday, Saturday, and Monday will be filled as we have time on Monday.
When I get back to the shop, we should have our first shipment of Lizzie Kate’s 2006 Flip-Its - The 12 Blessings of Christmas. If you’re lucky enough to already be on the list, you’ll get them at the sale price if you pick them up on or before Monday. They are not all spoken for at this point – we have a few extras so if you know you want them, let me know and I’ll put them aside for you. Photos and information for the new Flip-Its will be posted on our Lizzie Kate’s website at www.lizziekate.com this coming weekend. The FREE finishing instructions for the Flip-Its will also be posted online for easy downloading. They will also publish a FREE border for the 2006 Flip-It series online soon, for those who want to stitch the series in a sampler style. The 12 Blessings will also make a super holiday bellpull!
TOP TEN 2006 FLIP-IT ORNAMENT FACTS! (reprinted from Lizzie Kate)
1. 2006 series is called "12 Blessings of Christmas" (Christmas Blessings with Charm)
2. First three ornaments (Love, Friends, Hope) are available NOW. Two more ornaments will follow in Nashville and the remainder during 2006.
3. You can see a picture of all 12 ornaments on the back of each Flip-It or on our website at www.lizziekate.com (starting this weekend)
4. We have designed a custom white feather tree to display the ornaments. You can pre-order trees now. We HOPE to have these for Nashville, but will ship as soon as they arrive on the slow boat from China. HINT: We will use these tree for future seasonal designs.
5. The tree will sell for $39.00.
6. Complete NO-SEW finishing instructions for the ornaments are available on our website. We have also enclosed them with this shipment and you can reproduce them. Instructions are FREE!
7. We have also developed a border for those who want to stitch all 12 ornaments as a sampler. This will be posted soon on our website.
8. Weeks Dye Works is developing a pre-pack of all the hand-dyed wools that we used to finish the ornament series. Let us know if you want to order!
9. There is a button pack available from L*K for all the tiny buttons you see on the corners of the finished ornaments. There are 72 buttons (or more!) in this pack and is $10.95. Again, let us know if you want the button pack.
10. Just like our 2005 Flip-It Stamp series, there is a Collector's Card for this series. We have enclosed them with this shipment or stitchers can download one from our website. Clip and affix the Christmas Club logo from the corner of each Flip-It and redeem card
for your free design (a super little tree topper ornament design to complete your tree!)
Keep the spirit of Christmas all year long with the "12 Blessings of Christmas!"
Please feel free to send a copy of this newsletter to any of your stitching friends!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!