Hi Stitchers -
This week's Tuesday Tidbits is about our new club starting January 1st - the Needle Delights 2010 Stitch-A-Long Club. Details of our first Stitch-In to get the Club started are below but also included with the Article I wrote with all the rest of the details about the Club. I hope you'll all join!
Needle Delights is hosting its first Stitch-In of 2010 on Friday, January 1st, 2010 to get this Stitch-A-Long started. The party will be from 1-5 to register your Stitch-A-Long project and start stitching on it. Unlike most rotation methods where you choose a bunch of UFOs or WIPs (unfinished objects or Works in Progress), this Stitch-A-Long will require you to start a new project (the Stitcher inside me says Wahoo!). You don’t necessarily have to buy something new – most of us already have something in our stash to easily qualify for this Stitch-A-Long. Some ideas are:
· Any of the Hawk Run series from Carriage House
· Any of the Monthly Flip-It series from Lizzie Kate
· Any of the 12 month series of Threadpacks from Little House Needleworks, Country Cottages & Crescent Colours
· Needle Delights Originals “Color Delights” series
· Gleneagle from Jean Hilton (needlepoint piece with 12 blocks)
· 12 Days of Christmas from Victoria Sampler (this is what I’m going to do)
· Any of the monthly series from Just Another Button Company (Tonia actually did these in 2007 along with the Villages of Hawk Run Hollow – two Monthlies every month!)
· A Christmas ornament series
· Whatever other large project you can break into fairly equal parts of 12
Membership in the Needle Delights 2010 SAL Club is free and you can join whether you are local or far away. Timely completion of your monthly project will earn you some small surprise goodie from me each month. Just bring in your project when it’s complete or email me a photo and get your goodie at the beginning of the next month. At the end of the year, I’ll award a great prize to all of you who complete your project every month and you’ll also have a great Completed Project!