Hi Stitchers -
The Show is open - click HERE to get there!
The Online Needlework Show is a "virtual" Internet Market/Tradeshow for designers, manufacturers, and shop owners. It starts today (April 15th).
If you haven’t done the Online Show before, here’s the scoop:
Typically, a tradeshow is only open to the “trade” but this show is unique in that YOU, the stitcher/consumer, are invited to attend! You will be able to view the show until midnight Sunday night. You may browse at your leisure all of the vendors that will be “exhibiting” , including Needle Delights Originals! Some of the vendors offer doorprizes, and there are usually some games and other fun stuff for viewers to do.
This is a fun tradeshow that I get to actually “take you along with me to see”. Although only shops can purchase from the vendors, you, as the customer, will have a huge part in helping me decide what to bring into the shop. I love this show because I don’t have to travel, dress up, leave my kitties, eat out, or stay in a hotel. Wait – I love all those things too (except leaving my kitties). Anyway, it really is fun and I hope you’ll come along with me and see what is new. As with a lot of popular shows, this one continues to grow and there are more than 100 vendors at this Online Show. This will be Needle Delights Originals’ 4th show and I can’t wait to see how my new patterns do.
If you want to place an order, here’s what you need to do:
When you find what you want, E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email us through the website www.needledelights.com
- Please furnish the item number (if given), the Name of the Item, the Designer or Company Name (so we know where to order it from),
- I will be placing all of the orders on Monday and as soon as those orders are sent to us, we will get them off to you or notify you they are in and ready for pick up.
- You can print out the pages from the vendors you want and bring it to the shop if you prefer.
- Let us know if you have any questions.
- It is okay to send more than one email if you want to be sure to get something ordered before time runs out.
- Order early if you can since this will greatly assist me in placing my orders. Since I’m exhibiting as well as shopping, I’m doing double duty!!
- Deadline for ordering is Monday, Apr 19th at noon, Central Time.
Please do not order direct from any sites – I can order everything for you, even if it’s on a designer’s regular website instead of the show. Someone once asked if they should order direct from a designer if that would help me out. The answer is a big emphatic PLEASE DO NOT ORDER from the designer direct – it cuts out the shops and they are the lifeblood of the cross stitch industry where you can physically see new things, get help with learning a new technique, and see, feel and touch everything. Although I know it’s not always possible to get into the store, if the stores go away, there won’t be a whole lot of designers still putting things out and our stitching will die away. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to ask. I don’t want to bore anyone with all the details of running a business but do want you to know how important it is for you to buy from brick & mortar stores, if you want there to continue to be brick & mortar stores.
Please note: Some of these companies have started imposing minimum orders on us, the shops. I will do everything I can to get your orders, but will not promise that I can. I have worked with other shops in the past and will try again. Please order early so that we can try to avoid disappointment and I can try to "piggyback" with another shop. Thanks for understanding.