There are lots of great things coming your way and here are a few items you want to reserve to be sure I order enough. Please send me an email with "Reserve" in the title if you want me to put your name on any of my special lists!
A Schoolgirl's Work
Samplers From The Spencer Museum Of Art
by Blackbird Designs
104 pages, full color, soft cover
Whimsical Needlework Projects And More!
by Just CrossStitch
Features a soft cover with 100 pages of full color Halloween projects with over 50 exclusive designs from top designers. This book is in addition to the regular Sept/Oct issue which, in addition to the regular features, includes 16 Halloween ornaments from top designers. My mom will have a design in both the book & the magazine! Let me know if you want either the book or magazine or both!
I don't have a photo but I'm also starting the Reserve List for the Just CrossStitch 2011 Ornament magazine - it will be released in September. I came across a few old issues of the Ornament mag from 2005, 2008, and 2009. Regular price is $6.99 but I'm willing to let them go for $5 ea. Let me know if you want any of them. I DO NOT have any other years...
Don't forget July 31st is the last day to pre-order either of the two designs I will release at the tradeshow in a couple of. Pre-orders will be mailed on August 11th or can be picked up in the shop starting Aug 11th.
Lollipops is stitched with 14 different Watercolours with accents in floss and metallics.
Lollipops – Complete Kit (Pattern, Canvas, & Threads) – Reg Price $86 Early Pre-Order Price $75
Funky Hearts is stitched entirely in floss - DMC, Anchor, AND overdyed flosses.
Funky Hearts – Complete Kit (Pattern, Canvas, & Threads) – Reg Price $115 Pre-Order Price $103
Also no pictures, but I do have news from Lizzie Kate - it's all a quote!
1) Tiny Tidings XVI – we went a little crazy this year and squeezed 7 designs in this time…fun, quick, versatile!
2) Tiny Tidings XVI Embellishment Pack – all the goodies to dress up your 7 little designs.
3) “Coming to Town” Santa ’11 – Santa has loaded up his sleigh, and he’s headed your way with colorful packages and stocking in hand. Classic holiday colors with some fun pink and aqua thrown in.
4) “Coming to Town” Santa ’11 Embellishment Pack - Santa’s goodies include 2 tiny black buttons, white snowflake button and white pearlescent beads.
5) “When We Do” Inspiration Boxer – The 2nd in our Inspiration series, you can see this pictured on the back of B33. Includes 32 ct. flax Belfast fabric, 2 hand-dyed raspberry buttons, and chart. Every Inspiration Boxer also includes a bonus FREE design. The free chart for our sweet Bluebird Fob is included, along with chartreuse beads to embellish.
6) F110 “Snowed In” 6 Fat Men Flip-it – Our snowman series begins with a roly-poly guy tumbling down a hill…almost! He’s got a shovel in his hand and a smile on his face. (Maybe he likes shoveling more than we do!). Includes white snowflake button.
7) F111 Snow House 6 Fat Men Flip-it – Every design in this Flip-it series is shaped differently. This tall rectangle shape is perfect for our tall snow-covered cottage, snowdrifted tree and snowman in the yard. Also includes white snowflake button.
8) F112 Snow Friends 6 Fat Men Flip-it – This friendly guy is surrounded by lots of his woodland friends…bunny, owl, and birds. He’s got a hat on his head and a smile on his face. Also includes white snowflake button.
There’s a lot more info and some SNEAK PEEK photos of the “6 Fat Men” Flip-it series on our blog – http://www.lizziekateblog.blogspot.com . Look at the posting for July 22, and an earlier post on June 30
You can see what is new this week on Hoffman's site - they've got today's Update up already. www.hoffmandis.com
Don't forget the Deals of the Day - of course you probably don't need the reminder with all the emails I've sent each morning! Be sure to browse them through the weekend - if it doesn't say Sold Out, you may still order it!